Introduction to Hunan Industry Polytechnic
Hunan Industry Polytechnic (湖南工业职业技术学院, website) is a higher vocational technical college established in 1999 with the approval of the Ministry of Education. Hunan Industry Polytechnic has 8 colleges including the School of Mechanical Engineering, the School of Automotive Engineering, the School of Electrical Engineering, the School of Information Engineering, the School of Economics and Management, the School of Commerce and Trade, the School of Industrial Design and Art, and the School of Continuing Education. The university currently has more than 14,000 students. Read More.
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have no more than 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes;
1. Full-time English teacher, mainly teaching oral English courses
2. Work at the School of Foreign Languages
3. No more than 16 classes per week, no office hours.
Salary and Benefits:
3. RMB 100 for each extra class.
4. 400RMB for meals each month.
1. Native English speaker.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
3. At least 2 years of English teaching experience, or holding a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate.
4. Clean background, respectful to China’s culture and laws, passionate about teaching.
About The City – Changsha
Changsha (Panorama) City is the provincial capital of Hunan Province. It is the political, economic, cultural, transportation, science and technology, finance and information center of Hunan Province. It is located in the north of the eastern part of Hunan Province. Changsha is the transportation center of central China. On November 26, the China Happy City Forum was held in Guangzhou. The 12th “Happiest Cities in China” rankings were released. Changsha City was on the list. This is Changsha City’s 11th “Happiest Cities” award. Changsha County was selected as the “2018 Happiest County-level City in China”.
Recent Job List
- Taizhou University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Henan Normal University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Shenzhen Education Bureau: Shenzhen Public School ESL Teacher
- College of Mobile Telecommunications, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications: English Teacher (Fall 21)
- Xiamen University: English Lecturer (Fall 21)
- Hunan Industry Polytechnic: English Teacher (Spring 21)