International School Alliance of China or ISAC is a government certified recruitment firm (Licensed by the Ministry of Human Resources). We work with public universities, public high and primary schools in China to bring qualified educators into Chinese classrooms. We are based in Hangzhou, a city with combined with both western influrence and Chinese culture. ISAC’s mission is to bring responsible and qualified teachers into Chinese classrooms and assist them with a safe, smooth and trustworthy transition at their host universities and schools.
Teach in China Program
ISAC Teach in China Program is a sum of teaching programs ISAC run to recruit teachers at the participating schools. ISAC work consistently and dedicatedly to improve the program standards to bring more teachers into Chinese public universities and schools.
- University Teaching Program: we work with public universities in China including Fudan University in Shanghai, Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics in Nanchang etc.
- Hangzhou Program: we work with Hangzhou Education Bureau to host foreign teachers at public primary & secondary schools in Hangzhou, one of the most beautiful and foreigner friendly cities in China.
- National Teaching Program: we work with public primary & secondary schools in areas out of Hangzhou. We wish to become the Chinese version of South Korea’s EPIK and Japan’s JET program.
We hope that teachers who come to China can have the most fulfilled ‘Chinese experience’. You can explore different parts of China at our participating institutions including Yunnan (famous for its diverse ethnics), Jiangxi (famous for greenery), Fujian (for coastal scene and seafood) and many more. Keep an open mind and live your most different expat life in China. Come join us for the 2019/20 school year!
Who can benefit from it?
Whether you are now teaching in China or in other countries, or if you wish to work in China in the future, you can always find useful information with us. Navigate our Teach in China Program page and School page for more information about working, teaching and living in China. Visit our Work Visa Page for visa documents you need to teach in China. If you have any futher questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to your feedback and hope to meet you in person in China!
ISAC is a Licensed National Human Resources Service Provider
(License Number: 91360803MA36W9TW3X and 91330110MA2GK4LP34).
– Introduce Responsible Foreign Teachers
– Benefit Universities & Schools At All Levels
– Improve Education Internationalization