ISAC China is a talent-recruitment firm certified by the Ministry of Human Resources of China. We work with the education sector including international offices of Chinese universities and public schools to recruit international talents to work and teach in China. Our office is in Hangzhou, a city with both western influence and Chinese culture. ISAC’s mission is to introduce responsible and qualified talents into Chinese classrooms and assist them with a safe, smooth and trustworthy transition at their host schools.
Teach in China Program
ISAC Teach in China Program is a sum of teaching programs ISAC run to recruit teachers at the participating schools. ISAC work consistently and dedicatedly to improve the program standards to bring more teachers into Chinese public universities and schools.
- University Teaching Program: we work with public universities in China including Wuhan University, Nanchang University, Nanjing Agricultural University etc.
- Hangzhou Program: we work with Hangzhou Education Bureau to host foreign teachers at public primary & secondary schools in Hangzhou, one of the most beautiful and foreigner friendly cities in China.
- National Teaching Program: we work with public primary & secondary schools in areas out of Hangzhou. We wish to become the Chinese version of South Korea’s EPIK and Japan’s JET program.
We hope that teachers who come to China can have the most fulfilled ‘Chinese experience’. You can explore different parts of China at our participating institutions in Zhejiang (famous for its high technology), Jiangxi (famous for the greenery), Fujian (for coastal scene and seafood) and many more provinces. Keep an open mind and live your fullest expat life in China. Come join us for the 2020-21 school year!
Who can benefit from it?
Whether you are now teaching in China or in other countries, or if you wish to work in China in the future, you can always find useful information with us. Navigate our Teach in China Program page and School page for more information about working, teaching and living in China. Visit our Work Visa Page for visa documents you need to teach in China. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to your feedback and hope to meet you in person in China!
ISAC is a Licensed National Human Resources Service Provider
(License Number: 91360803MA36W9TW3X and 91330110MA2GK4LP34).
– Introduce Responsible Foreign Teachers
– Benefit Universities & Schools At All Levels
– Improve Education Internationalization