Introduction to Nanjing Institute of Technology
Located in the ancient city of Nanjing, where nature bestows beautiful landscapes and human life aggregates, Nanjing Institute of Technology (NJIT, website) is a university administered directly by Jiangsu Province. Here, engineering is the mainstay, multiple disciplines develop in a coordinated way, and applicable talents are cultivated. NJIT is a deputy director unit of China’s Research Center for Teaching and Learning in Universities and Colleges, chairman unit of China’s Special Committee of National Application-type Universities, a standing director unit of China Industry-University-Research Institute Collaboration Association. It is one of the first master’s degree pilots for nurturing talents to meet special national demands; and also one of the first pilot universities under “Program for Educating and Training Excellent Engineers” and “CDIO Educational Mode Reform Research and Practice”. Read More.
English Teacher Recruitment
The role of a Foreign English lecturer is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position.
1. Bachelor or above degree
2. Native English Speakers
3. Age under 60 years old
4. You must have at least 2 years teaching experience in China
1. Monthly salary: Bachelor: RMB 8,000/month, Master: RMB 9,000/month
2. 2,500 RMB/month apartment stipend
3. Insurance for appointees
4. RMB 10,000 flight reimbursement for air tickets
5. Unpaid winter and summer holidays
6. RMB 200 per class hour for extra class hours
About The City – Nanjing
Nanjing is a city full of vigor and opportunities. It is a window for you to get a glimpse of real China. Touring, studying and living here, you may find it changing and growing every day, you may find it a city with Chinese tradition as the background and full of many modern qualities, and you may feel the hospitality of the people here.
Nanjing is situated in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, about 300km to Shanghai, the largest city of China. Its annual average temperature is 16℃. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu Province with the total area of 6,587.02 square kilometers, and its resident population is 9.535 million.
|City Website||City Panorama||Photos|
ISAC and NJIT will assist you through the Work Visa Application process
Recent Job List
- Shenyang University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Henan Normal University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Nanchang Institute of Technology: Professeur de Francais / FLE Teacher (Spring 21)
- Northeast Agricultural University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Yan'an University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Fujian Medical University: English Teacher (Spring 21)