Foreign Teacher Recruitment
Nanjing University of Finance and Economics (NUFE), one of the key comprehensive universities in Jiangsu Province, is oriented to the disciplines of economics and management, coupled with those of laws, engineering, humanities, science and art.
At present, the university hosts 18 schools and departments. The university now has 49 undergraduate programs, 54 graduate programs, 1 post-doctoral research station of applied economics. NUFE has thus formed a complete system of economics and management disciplines, with the interdisciplinary support from law, engineering, humanities, science and art. The university has a clear advantage in its discipline setup over other universities in Jiangsu Province.
The university has 3 campuses, including Xianlin, Fujian Road and Qiaotou, covering a total area of 1.1984 million square meters, with the buildings taking 713,600 square meters. The libraries hold over 5 million books and e-books. The number of multi-media classrooms amounts to more than 200, and that of labs and computer rooms is over 100. The layout of the campuses is clear and reasonable, and the public services are full equipped.
After years of reform and construction, NUFE now enjoys a good social reputation both in Jiangsu Province and around China. Read More
English Teacher Recruitment
1. Work from Monday to Friday
2. Foreign teachers have 12-16 classes per week, there is no office hours
3. You will be teaching public English courses to postgraduate students
4. NUFE-Vacancy Information – PDF version
Life on Campus
Campus Life at NUFE
1. Bachelor’s degree or above; Master’s degree or above preferred
2. Native English Speakers
3. Age from 25 to 60 years old
Salary and Benefits
1. Salary based on highest degree obtained
For Bachelor’s degree holder: RMB 7,600/month
For Master’s degree holder: RMB 8,500/month
For Dual degree holder/3 years university teaching experience/TEFL certificate holder (120 Hours+): additional RMB 500/month
For Doctoral degree holder: additional RMB 1,000/month
For Second year contract salary: additional RMB300/month
2. On-campus housing or 2,500 housing allowance if chooses to live off-campus
3. Paid winter vacation for 1 month
4. 7,500 RMB flight allowance upon contract completion
NUFE Xianlin campus is close to nature, located about 18km away from the city center. The nearest metro station is Xianlin Center station which is 15 minutes away by walk and 5 mins by bike. It takes about 30 mins to get to the city center by metro from Xianlin Center station. In the campus you can find very affordable Chinese food like noodles, rice dishes, stir frys etc. Outside the campust the Golden Eagle Plaza is right across the school south gate where you can find Movie theatre, DQ, MacDonald’s, Pizzahut, Starbucks etc., all the things you need in this stylish shopping mall. Check NUFE Panorama
About The City – Nanjing
Nanjing is a city full of vigor and opportunities. It is a window for you to get a glimpse of real China. Touring, studying and living here, you may find it changing and growing every day, you may find it a city with Chinese tradition as the background and full of many modern qualities, and you may feel the hospitality of the people here.
Nanjing is situated in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, about 300km to Shanghai, the largest city of China. Its annual average temperature is 16℃. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu Province with the total area of 6,587.02 square kilometers, and its resident population is 9.535 million.
|City Website||City Panorama||Photos|
Nanjing City Video (English)
Recent Job List
- Hunan Industry Polytechnic: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Hunan Vocational Institute of Technology: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Nanchang Institute of Technology: English Lecturer (Spring ’21)
- Nanchang Institute of Technology: Professeur de Francais / FLE Teacher (Spring ’21)
- Nanjing University of Finance and Economics Hongshan College: English Teacher (Spring ’21)