Introduction to Jinling Institute of Technology
Located in Nanjing, Jinling Institute of Technology (JIT) is a full-time undergraduate tertiary university, which cultivates advanced application-oriented talents. There are more than 20,000 full-time undergraduates and around 50 postgraduates programs. Read More.
The International College of JIT has 4 Sino-foreign cooperative undergraduate programs. Through these programs, 82 international courses have been introduced, and more than 120 foreign teachers have been introduced to teach at the college. More than 80% of the graduates have been admitted to the world’s top 100 universities.
English Teacher Recruitment
The foreign teachers will teach students from the International College and students of Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language major. The courses would be spoken English for IELTS and culture courses. Class schedule: Monday to Friday, 16 classes per week. 18 classes per week if the teacher only teaches oral English courses. 45 minutes per class. 18 weeks per semester.
1. Give IETLS oral English and Culture lessons for students in International Education College.
2. Oral English for students major in English and Teach Chinese as a Foreign Language.
3. Workload: 18 class hour per week for Oral English, and the rest is 16 class hour per week.
4. Cooperate with school to carry out campus culture activities once per semester.
Requirements (1-5 is a must)
1. Native speaker
2. Master’s degree
3. TESOL/TEFL certificate.
4. Certificate of no criminal record.
5. IETLS teaching experience.
6. English related majors are preferred.
Salary and welfare
1. Salary: 11,000 RMB/month for 12 months; the salary has room for discussion depending on the teaching experience of the applicant
2. Housing allowance (12 months): 2700 RMB/month
3. Airfare: 10,000 RMB/year
4. Overtime: 150 RMB/class
About The City – Nanjing
Nanjing is a city full of vigor and opportunities. It is a window for you to get a glimpse of real China. Touring, studying and living here, you may find it changing and growing every day, you may find it a city with Chinese tradition as the background and full of many modern qualities, and you may feel the hospitality of the people here.
Nanjing is situated in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, about 300 km to Shanghai, the largest city of China. Its annual average temperature is 16℃. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu Province with the total area of 6,587.02 square kilometers, and its resident population is 9.535 million.
Recent Job List
- Quanzhou Normal University: College Japanese Teacher 日本語教師 (Fall ’21)
- Quanzhou Normal University: College English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Nanjing Agricultural University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Nanjing Agricultural University: Oral English Teacher (Summer Camp ’21)
- Zhejiang Technical Institute of Economics: Oral English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)