Start Sept. 2021
English Teacher Recruitment
College of Mobile Telecommunications, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications was established in 2000 and is approved by the Ministry of Education. It is an independent college organized by Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications and recruits students nationwide. Read More.
1. Position: Oral English Teacher for University Students age 18-22 years old.
2. Full Time: Monday-Friday, basic teaching time: 16 teaching periods/week, 45 minutes/period.
3. To prepare curriculum and organize effective class activities
1. Have Bachelor’s degree or higher
2. Teaching experience preferred
3. Native English speaker
4. Clear background check/The ability to obtain a clear background check
5. TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate.
Benefits of Employment
1）Monthly Salary 9,000 RMB/month for Bachelor’s; 10,000 RMB/month for Master’s; 11,000 RMB/month for Doctorate;
2）Accommodation: furnished apartment
3）Paid summer and winter vacation.
4）Medical Care: health insurance
5）Round trip flight ticket provided for up to 10,000 RMB
6) Free Chinese language classes
Foreign Faculty Size: 9. Foreign Teachers at College of Mobile Telecommunications
About The City – Chongqing
Chongqing is one of four municipalities directly under the central government. Located at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing Rivers, it is also an industrial city with an active port. Chongqing has lots of picturesque scenery since there are so many mountains. With the improved economy, and so many scenic spots, Chongqing has become an important tourist destination.
Please send your documents to email@example.com with subject “College of Mobile Telecommunications Application, Fall 2021”. Please include your CV, reference letter, diploma, passport information, Skype/Wechat ID.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Job List
- Dalian Jiaotong University: University English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Zhuhai College of Jilin University: University English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang University: English Teacher for Education Majors (Fall ’21)
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang University: Business English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Zhejiang Financial College: English Lecturer (Fall ’21)
- South China Business College: English Teacher (Fall ’21)