Gannan Normal University ESL Jobs
Introduction to Gannan Normal University
Founded in 1958, Gannan Normal University opened its doors as a small teachers’ college.Today, the University has grown into a public comprehensive institution with a proud history and an eye on the future.
Maintaining a tradition of success in teachers’ education and covering 10 disciplines including Law, Economics, History, Literature, Science, Engineering, Education, Management, Arts and Agriculture, the University offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in 157 programs through 19 degree-granting schools.It has a diverse student body of 18,800 students representing 13 foreign countries and 29 regions of China, and 1100 teaching professionals.
College of Foreign Languages
The College of Foreign Languages was founded in 1960. The college has four undergraduate majors in English, Japanese, Business English and Translation, among which the English major is undergraduate brand in Jiangxi Province; the College has the Institute of British and American Literature.
The college has 101 full-time teachers. Among them, there are 9 professors and 43 associate professors; foreign teachers are employed in English and Japanese.
The college pays attention to the professional quality development of students. In recent years, the students have won the special prize of the “French Research Cup” English Speech Contest and the first prize of the National College English Contest.
The college actively carries out international cooperation and exchange activities, and sends students to study or internships at St. Mary’s Hill University, Murray State University, Okayama University of Commerce, Kyushu Foreign Languages College, Daejeon University of Korea, and universities in France and Russia. Dozens of schools, enterprises and institutions at home and abroad have signed long-term and stable cooperation agreements, and graduates are highly praised by employers.
Gannan Normal University ESL Jobs 2019/2020
Full-time English teachers of spoken English, written English, and English speech or debate for undergraduate at Gannan University School of Foreign Languages
1. 20-22 classes per week
2. Monthly salary of 12,000 RMB
3. RMB 450 bus fare each term
4. RMB 1,500 meal allowance each term
5. RMB 1,100 travel allowance
6. Airfare: Round-trip air ticket covered
7. Free apartment with furniture
8. Medical insurance covering the whole contract period
1. Native language tutor
2. Have a bachelor’s degree or above
3. English or education related major
4. If you are not in the above mentioned major, you should have more than 2 years of English teaching experience, or have an English teaching certificate
1. Private apartment is provided, the apartment is on campus
2. In the apartment you will have basic furniture including TV, washing machine, refrigerator, air-conditioner, WiFi etc.
3. The apartment provided is spacious, clean and comfortable.
Gannan Normal University ESL Jobs
To apply for this position fill out the application form and put Gannan Normal University or University Program as your preferred school/program. You will hear from us in 24-48 hours to set up a first round interview. (holidays excluded)
1. First round interview contact: Lucy Ji, ISAC HR Manager.
2. Second round interview contact: Ms. Chen, International Cooperation and Exchange Division, Gannan Normal University (website)
*First round interview is about 10-15 mins, and second round interview lasts about 15-20 mins