The Importance of the Z Visa
After receiving a successful placement, ISAC and your placement school will be assisting you to apply for a work visa(type Z visa). Please ensure that you are in possession of the Z visa prior to arriving in China. You cannot work in China without the Z visa.
ISAC and your placement school will apply for a NOTIFICATION LETTER OF FOREIGNER'S WORK PERMIT (How to apply) for you. You will need to print it out, take it along with your passport.
- Age – 24-62
- Valid passport – with at least 6 months duration after the applicant’s intended entry date;
- Education – Bachelor Degree and above (require Native English speaking countries’ BA for English teaching positions);
- Nationality – Native or Non native English Speakers (must have Native English speaking countries’ BA to apply for English teaching positions);
- Criminal background – no criminal record
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate OR teaching experience for two years or more OR have a bachlor’s degree in Education or Luange Studies
Work Visa Application Steps:
1. Scan and send the digital copies of all your required documents to email@example.com to apply for a work permit.
2. You will receive a digital version of your work permit after about 10-15 working days
3. Print your work permit, submit it along with your Passport, Application Form and Photo to the Chinese Embassy / Consulate. It takes about 3-5 working days to get your working visa.
|Chinese Authentication Application Form||Chinese Visa Application Form|
|You need to get the following documents authenticated:
|After you get your Work Permit, you need to fill out this form to get a Z visa|