Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics
Start in Feb. 2020
Foreign Teacher Recruitment Notice
Located in the picturesque city of Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province, Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics (ZUFE) is a prestigious institution of higher education with economy-related disciplines. Read More.
Foreign Teacher Job Notice
Full-time; lecture 16 periods (45 minutes for each ) per week or equivalent, hold 2 – hour office hour twice a week;
1. Gender: Male or Female
2. Age: 25 – 55 Nationality: U.S.A, U.K., Canad a, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
3. Mother Language: English
4. Education: Bachelor’s degree or above. Finance or related majors preferred.
5. Specialties: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, etc.
6. Working Experience: more than 2 years Workload: no more than 16 class hours per week
7. Available date expected: Feb 3, 2020
8. Student’s age: 18 – 23
9. Duration of each class: 45 mins
Salary and Rewards:
1. Base Salary: 6,000 RMB/month or higher
2. Telephone allowance: 100 RMB/month
3. Meal allowance: 300 RMB/month
4. Transportation allowance: 800 RMB/month (except for Summer and Winter holidays)
5. Airfare allowance : 8,000 RMB (for one-year contract)
6. Travel allowance: 2200 RMB(for one – year contract)
7. Days off: the time with no classes available
8. Apartment location : Off-campus (2 kilometers away from the Campus)
9. Apartment Conditions: Private apartment with Bathroom, European Toilet, Shower, (CCTV9) English Channel, Refrigerator, Complete set of furniture, Color TV, Air conditioning, Microwave, Computer ; Free electricity, running water, broadband internet and television signal. Common kitchens and common laundry rooms will be shared with each other on the same floor.
10. Medical insurance : Provided Paid holidays: Public holidays , Winter and Summer holiday
11. Residence permit : Provided
12. Others : Our university will pay for the employee’s residence and re-entry visa. If the employees like, they can learn Chinese with the foreign students of ZUFE free of charge
Life on Campus
1. Life at ZUFE (Campus Scenery, Food, Activities etc.)
2. ZUFE Campus Panorama
3. City Guide: Living in Hangzhou
ZUFE and ISAC will guide you through the Work Visa Application process
Hangzhou City Video