Introduction to Nanchang Institute of Technology
Nanchang Institute of Technology (NIT, website) is a regular institution of higher learning co-constructed by the central and local governments and subject to the administration by local government.
Nanchang Institute of Technology now has 17,691 full-time students, including 149 postgraduate students, 14,446 undergraduate students and 3,096 junior college students. NIT follows the motto of “self-improvement and thought cast”, adheres to the school-running concept of “focusing on water science, creating application-oriented type”, advocates the style of “pioneer, diligence, factualism and civilization”, having cultivates over 100 thousand high-quality application-oriented talents for local and water conservancy industry. Read More.
School of Foreign Languages
Nanchang Institute of Technology School of Foreign Languages was established in 2013, formerly known as the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures. The college has three majors: English (Business English), French and Translation, and undertakes the task of teaching English in the whole university. There are eight teaching and research sections, including English major, French major, translation major, college English etc. There are also foreign language experiment centers, English language and literature research development studios, foreign language and literature research institutes.
English Teacher Recruitment
1. Position: English language teacher
2. Workload: about 16 classes per week
3. Health Condition: Applicants should be in good health condition
4. Personality: we are looking for teachers who are:
-Interested in Chinese culture and language;
-Have a passion for teaching, dedication to students
-Friendly in nature
-Open-minded and with good communication skills
5. No criminal records on file.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline.
2. Have 2+ years of teaching experience; those who are with degree in education, linguistics, or who are TESOL, TEFL (120 hours minimum) holders can be exempt from work experience requirements.
3. Under 60 years old
4. Should respect Chinese law, and follow staff behavior regulation of Nanchang Institute of Technology
5. Successful applicant should have a Chinese banking account or use your friend’s banking account from China to receive monthly salary in RMB (Chinese currency).
1. Monthly Salary: RMB 8,000/month for Bachelor degree holder, RMB 8,500 for Master degree holder
2. Flight Allowance: RMB 10,000 yuan/year, pay in cash or reimbursement from tickets bought by foreign teachers themselves
3. Free private 2-bedroom accommodation provided
4. Winter vocation with full pay. You will get full pay in July if you renew the contract
Other benefits: Travelling allowance, Renew contract allowance, Summer vacation allowance, Medical allowance
Foreign Teacher Handbook
To apply for this job please visit www.chinauniversityjobs.com.
Recent Job List
- Beijing Normal University: English Language Lecturer Positions at Beijing Normal University
- Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture: English Teaching Opportunities at BUCEA
- Huizhou University: Foreign Teacher in Business English at Huizhou University
- Wuhan City College: English Lecturer Position at Wuhan City College
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: Oral English Foreign Teacher
- ChinaUniversityJobs.com: Language and Academic Jobs