Website Hainan Tropical Ocean University
Start Sept. 2020
Introduction to Hainan Tropical Ocean University
Hainan Tropical Ocean University (website) is a full-time public undergraduate provincial university jointly established by the Hainan Provincial People’s Government, the State Oceanic Administration, China National Offshore Oil Corporation, the Sanya Municipal People’s Government, and the Sansha Municipal People’s Government. It is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education. China-ASEAN Education and Training Center and one of the top ten “educational aid bases” of the Ministry of Education are the master’s degree-granting units approved by the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council. They are Chinese member universities of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization University and also a minority area in the south-central part of Hainan Province. A base for talent cultivation and knowledge innovation, social services, cultural heritage, international exchanges and cooperation. Read More.
1. Job Position: Malay Teacher
2. Requirements: Master’s degree + 2 years teaching experiences + native Malay speakers
3. Contract Duration: Sep. 2020 to Jun. 2021
4. Working Hours and Holidays: Teaching with 16 hours (at most) each week. Paid holidays: two days off each week (not necessarily weekend); enjoy all public holidays in China; paid summer and winter vacations
Salary and Benefits:
1. Salary: to be discussed based on qualification
2. Accommodation: Teachers rent apartments nearby the university and the university provides 2000 RMB renting subsidy and 250 RMB for electricity and water cost per month.
3. Allowances: Medical insurance, medical check fee and cost of residence permit are covered by the university. International air tickets allowance 10000 RMB each contract year.
1. Scanned passport and visa pages
4. Reference letters from previous employers
Address: 1 Yucai Rd., Sanya, Hainan Province
The campus is 10 km away from downtown Sanya. It takes about 30 minutes by bus and 20 minutes by taxi which costs about 25 RMB one way.
About The City – Sanya
The city of Sanya, also called Lucheng, was officially established with the approval of the State Council on Jan 1, 2015. It is located on southern Hainan Island. The city has a tropical ocean monsoon climate, with per capita public greenery coverage of 15.4 square meters. It has won many national ecological and environmental awards for its excellent and unique natural geographical environment. Sanya is embraced by mountains on three sides. Mountains, sea and river are fused naturally and beautifully, and the mountains provide ideal platforms for looking over the ocean, bays and the cityscape. The natural scenery and excellent ecological environment make Sanya a paradise for daily living, travel and vacations.
HTOU and ISAC will guide you through the Work Visa Application process
Recent Job List
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao Binhai University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Xi'an Technological University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Nanjing Institute of Technology: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao Vocational and Technical College of Hotel Management: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: English Teacher (Fall 20)