Chongqing No.1 Secondary School
Introduction to Chongqing No.1 Secondary School
Chongqing No.1 Secondary School (重庆一中, website) was established in 1931, and it was originally called Chongqing Municipal Junior High School. It has changed its name to Chongqing Municipal Middle School, Chongqing Municipal Second Middle School, and Chongqing Municipal First Middle School. In 1950, it was officially named Chongqing No. 1 Middle School. Starting from the autumn semester of 2015, Chongqing No. 1 Middle School stopped junior high school enrollment. In 2015, Chongqing No.1 Middle School was transferred to Shapingba District Education Committee for management.
The school has the school headquarters and Chongqing First Middle School Boarding School (junior high school Yubei campus, high school university city campus), Chongqing Crown Experimental Middle School, Chongqing Stilwell Foreign Language School, Chongqing First Bilingual School and other private schools. There are 231 teaching classes, 12,759 students in the school, and 647 faculty members are on record. The school headquarter is a public school, covering an area of 440,000 m2, with a total building area of 302707 m2, a library of nearly 220,000 books, and more than 1,000 computers for teaching.
The school has 6 teaching buildings, 184 classrooms, 1 staff cafeteria and 2 student cafeterias for 1500 people dining at the same time. The school has first-class indoor and outdoor basketball courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts, standard track and field stadiums, gymnasiums, swimming pools and a large auditorium that can accommodate 1200 people.
Teaching Program Jobs
Related High Schools