Jiangsu Ocean University
Start Mar. 2020
Introduction to Jiangsu Ocean University
Jiangsu Ocean University is a multi-disciplinary applied research university. The school was founded in 1985, formerly known as Huaihai Institute of Technology, and changed its name to Jiangsu Ocean University in 2019. Read More.
1）Full-time Teaching position. Teach Conversational English, English Writing, Western Culture, Business English courses to university students
2）Workload: 18 teaching hours per week. Office hours is not required. (1 teaching hour = 45 minutes)
3）The contract will be for a period of 12 months.
Salary and Benefits
1. Monthly salary: 11,000 RMB per month
2. Insurance provided.
3. On campus accommodation provided for free. It’s a three-bedroom apartment, you will need to share with one other foreign teacher.
Jiangsu Ocean University and ISAC will guide you through the Work Visa Application process
Lianyungang is a coastal city (East China Sea) in Jiangsu Province. Read More.
Lianyungang City (Video)
Recent Job List
- Qingdao Binhai University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Xi'an Technological University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Nanjing Institute of Technology: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao Vocational and Technical College of Hotel Management: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao University of Technology Qindao College: English Teacher (Fall 20)