Service for Teachers (2021)
ISAC not only help schools recruit teachers, we also help teachers find jobs. We provide both free and paid job-seeking services to teachers.
2. Premier service is for teachers who wish to find the best suitable position. ISAC speak with candidates to understand their specific needs and help them plan and prepare necessary paperwork and application. We also actively connect teachers with employers, check job availability, check next recruiting window etc., so that teachers know what to do, have more options to compare, and explore different job opportunities.
Premier Service Q&A
- To put it simply, in the Premier Service, ISAC help teachers find jobs
- How? ISAC career advisor will help you 1 on 1 from the very beginning to assist you with your job-seeking to the very end (arriving at your school).
- In Detail: If you are interested in one or more job positions, ISAC help you check the availability of them and help you get interviewed with the school. We also recommend available jobs to you and invite schools to review your profile. Please note that whether you will be offered a job is the employer’s decision, but ISAC will present your full profile including your CV, Cover Letter, Diploma, Reference Letters etc. directly to the recruiting manager.
The service fee is $998 (rate as of 2021), paid in two installments:
1. $499 commitment deposit due after acceptance
2. Remaining balance due when you receive your first contract offer.
* ISAC alumni receive a 10% discount.
Unfortunately, the service fee is not refundable.
Premier Service is suitable for
1. Teachers who are passionate about teaching at university level in China OR
2. Teachers who wish to have more options in the job market. OR
3. Teachers who want to keep options open for new jobs.