After approval by the China Education Committee, Zhuhai College of Jilin University was founded on May 18, 2004. As an independent institute, it is now cooperatively established and administered by Jilin University and Zhuhai Huazheng Education Investment Company, Ltd. on Zhuhai Campus of Jilin University. The physical campus is about 3.3 million square meters, with the building area occupying 570 thousand square meters. It has 13 departments, 6 schools, 3 teaching centers and 49 undergraduate majors, with a total student enrollment of around 30,000. According to The Evaluation Research Report on China’s Universities, compiled by Chinese University Alumni Alliance, JLUZH has held first place in the ranking of independent colleges in China from 2016 to 2018. Read More.
English Teacher (IELTS)
Foreign teachers from English countries are expected to undertake courses in English conversation, English writing, IELTLS preparation course. 18 teaching units per week, each unit is 45 minutes. Office hours are not required.
Salary and Welfare
1. Salary: Salary shall be given according to the full set of Foreign Experts’ Salary Standards of the school. English language teachers’ salary range is between 10,000-14,000 RMB/month before tax.
2. Free housing: The school provides free one-bedroom apartment with furniture including bed, kitchen ventilator, natural gas stove, TV, refrigerator, washing machine, air conditioner and other household appliances.
3. Free facilities: The school provides free use of campus facilities, such as faculty activity center, swimming pool, gym, tennis court, badminton court, etc.
4. Free training: Chinese refresher courses, tennis courses, yoga courses, Taichi courses and so on are provided.
Reimbursement of air tickets: Air tickets for family visits are provided once a year.
Insurance: The school will purchase medical & accident injury insurance for every foreign expert during the contract period.
1. Copies or scanned copies of the applicant’s valid documents (such as passports, identity cards, etc.)
3. Copies of the highest degree certificate and professional qualification certificate.
1. The school will pay extra fees if teachers work overtime.
2. During the term of the contract, no other labor service matters other than Zhuhai College of Jilin University shall be undertaken.
3. Schools respect the personal religious beliefs of foreign experts, it is forbidden to engage in missionary activities, recruiting believers inside and outside campus, or publish religion-related photographs and videos on the internet.
1. The school is 10 minutes’ drive from the Zhuhai Airport.
2. It is convenient to take the Airport Express line on campus station to Gongbei Port and Jiuzhou Port where you can visit Macau
3. It takes 40 minutes to reach to Guangzhou directly from Zhuhai via Guangzhou-Zhuhai Intercity Railway
1. Native English Speaker
2. Minimum of Bachelor’s degree. Master’s and PhD degree holders preferred. Education major preferred.
3. 2 years full time English teaching experience with reference or TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate; higher education teaching experience preferred
4. Good cooperative and communication skills
About The City – Zhuhai
Zhuhai is in the southwest Pearl River estuary in Guangdong Province, with Hong Kong across the bay in the east and Macao adjacent in the south and nearby east. It is a key point of the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road. As one of China’s first special economic zones, the city has continuously prioritized ecological development, enjoying one of the best environments in China.
Local lands have been reasonably developed, low-end industry is kept in check, and the population count is kept in balance with its overall quality of living. The Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge, the world’s longest cross-sea span and first of its kind in China, makes Zhuhai the only mainland city to directly connect Hong Kong and Macao by roadway.
|City Website||City Panorama|
Please email your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject “Zhuhai College of Jilin University Application – Fall 2021” or apply via the link below.
Recent Job List
- Zhejiang Financial College: English Lecturer (Fall ’21)
- Zhuhai College of Jilin University: English Teacher (IELTS)
- Wuxi Vocational Institute of Commerce: College English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Zhejiang A&F University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Dalian Jiaotong University: University English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- South China Business College of GDUFS: University ESL Teacher (Fall ’21)