Introduction to Zhejiang University
Zhejiang University (ZJU) is one of China’s top higher education institutions, as well as one of its oldest; its roots can be traced back to 1897 and the founding of the Qiushi Academy.
Located in Hangzhou – one of China’s most picturesque cities – the University is organized across seven faculties and 37 schools. It is home to 4,191 full-time faculty members, including 52 members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Academy of Engineering. ZJU has 60,739 full-time students, over 56% of whom are postgraduate students.
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc.
1. Contract duration: March 2022 – February 2023; Workload: 20 teaching hours per week
2. Work time: Five days per week (All day Saturdays or Sundays from March to December)
3. Salary: Based on experience and qualification
4. Work responsibility: English teaching, including but not limited to oral English for TOEFL and IELTS; out-of-class cultural activities.
5. Accommodation: No accommodation is provided (Monthly housing allowances will be provided.).
1. Native English speakers with a TESOL/TEFL certificate;
2. Having a bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably with a master’s degree or higher;
3. Preferably with IELTS or TOEFL teaching experience.
2. Scanned files of your passport, diplomas and teaching certificates
To apply for this job please visit www.chinauniversityjobs.com.
Recent Job List
- Beijing Normal University: English Language Lecturer Positions at Beijing Normal University
- Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture: English Teaching Opportunities at BUCEA
- Huizhou University: Foreign Teacher in Business English at Huizhou University
- Wuhan City College: English Lecturer Position at Wuhan City College
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: Oral English Foreign Teacher
- ChinaUniversityJobs.com: Language and Academic Jobs