Foreign Teacher Recruitment
Zhejiang Technical Institute of Economics (ZJTIE, website), one of the first-batch Excellent National Backbone Vocational Colleges, is a full-time public provincial vocational college supervised both by Department of Education of Zhejiang Province and Zhejiang Materials Industry Group Corporation(ZJMI), a world Top 500 Company. Previously known as Zhejiang Provincial Materials School established in 1978, it is approved officially in January 2002 by the people’s government of Zhejiang province to upgrade into a higher vocational college. Read More.
Zhejiang Technical Institute of Economics Video
The role of an Oral English English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have no more than 300 classes per semester (each semester is about 20 weeks), each class is for 40 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position.
1. Full-time English teacher, mainly teaching oral English courses
2. No more than 300 classes per semester, no office hours.
3. 10-month contract from September 2021 to June 2022
Salary and Benefits
1. Salary: 15,000/month before tax from September 2021 to June 2022. July and August are unpaid summer vacation.
2. On campus accommodation provided. Water and Internet are covered. You need to pay for the electricity bill.
3. Round-trip international air tickets (no more than RMB 6,400).
1. Native English speaker.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
3. At least 2 years of English teaching experience, or holding a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate.
4. Clean background, respectful to China’s culture and laws, passionate about teaching.
About The City – Hangzhou
Hangzhou is the provincial capital of Zhejiang Province, a strong economical province in China. It is the transportation hub, the political, economic, cultural and financial center of Zhejiang Province. The city is also an e-commerce center in China, and an internationally renowned tourist city. Hangzhou is located in the southeast coast of China, in the north of Zhejiang Province, in the lower reaches of the Qiantang River, at the southern end of the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. It has 10 districts, 1 county-level city and 2 counties. In 2018, the resident population is 9.806 million. Read More.
To apply for this job please visit www.isacteach.com.
Recent Job List
- Taizhou University: Russian Teacher
- China Teaching Jobs: K12 Teaching Jobs in China
- Guangxi University of Science and Technology: College English Teacher
- ISAC Teach in China Program: University Teaching Program (Spring and Fall 23)
- Zhejiang Dongfang Polytechnic: English Teacher
- China University Jobs: University Jobs in China