English Teacher Recruitment
Zhejiang College of Construction (ZJCC, website) is located in the bank of Hangzhou Qiantang River. It is a full-time higher vocational college in Zhejiang Province. It was founded in 1958 as a Zhejiang Construction Industry School. In January 2002, it was formally established with the approval of the Zhejiang Provincial Government. The college has been identified as a national quality college, and has transported more than 60,000 talents for the construction industry and local economic construction. It is the base and cradle for talent cultivation in the construction industry. In 2018, the college was named as a civilized unit in Zhejiang Province.
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will be working at the College of International Education in Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province. You will have about 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above
2. Have at least 2 years of English teaching experience, preferably at a university/college; TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate preferred
3. Native English speaker
4. Under 60 years old
Salary and Benefits
1. Salary and benefits are according to the university staff payroll guidance; foreign teachers make around 9,000~10,000 RMB per month.
2. Independent apartment
3. Health Insurance provided
Foreign Faculty Size: 1
ZJCC Promotion Video
About The City – Shaoxing
The city of Shaoxing covers 8256 square kilometers. It has six administrative divisions, Yuecheng District, Keqiao District, Shangyu District, Shengzhou City, Xinchang County, and Zhuji City with a population of 433,000,000, including 620,000 citizens. It has a tropical and subtropical humid monsoon climate, it has a rainfall of 1300 millimeter annually. It is north of Qiantang river with meandering Chao’e river across it, and is a famous watery region in south China.Shaoxing is situated in the south corner of Yangtze River delta, only 30 kilometers to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport, 120 kilometers to famous Beilun Port, 230 kilometers to Shanghai.
|Shaoxing Website||City Panorama||Shaoxing Video|
Recent Job List
- Nanjing University of Finance and Economics: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Guangzhou City Construction College: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Zhuhai College of Jilin University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Chengdu Institute Sichuan International Studies University: English Teacher (Spring 21)