Website Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology
Start Sept. 2020
Recruitment Notice for Foreign Teachers
Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology (XAUAT) is located in the famous historical and cultural city of Xian. To its far south is the world-famous Dayan Pagoda, built in the Tang Dynasty, adjacent to the north, is the renowned city wall of the Ming Dynasty. The campus is picturesque and charming and is permeated with a rich academic ambiance. Read More about XAUAT
Foreign Language Teacher
a. Native English speaker preferred, Bachelor Degree or above (certified by Chinese embassy or consulate or applicant’s foreign embassy or consulate in China), at least two-year English teaching experience or 120 hours TESOL certificate.
b. Teaching Hours: No more than 16 teaching hours per week
c. No criminal record & Qualified Physical Examination
III. Term of Contract: 12 Months
IV. Salary and Treatment
During the term of the contract, a monthly salary of about 6000 yuan will be paid for 10 months, with a Winter Vacation Allowance of 2200 yuan, and a Relative Visiting Allowance of 7000 yuan. If both sides agree, the contract can be renewed when it expires.
V. Other Benefits
Free service for residence permit application, physical examination and medical insurance. Free accommodation equipped with kitchen, toilet,
air conditioning, TV, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, network and living furniture.
2) Original and Authenticated Degree Certificate issued by the Chinese embassy or consulate OR the embassy or consulate of the country where the applicant obtained the degree
3) Personal Information Page of Passport
4) Original Non-criminal Record Certificate (valid within 6 months) issued by police, security or court of the applicant’s country of nationality or habitual residence AND Authenticated Certificate by Chinese embassy or consulates or consulate of the country in China
5) Letter of Recommendation proving your two years’ work experience OR 120-Hour TESOL Certificate
6) Applicant’s full-face bareheaded photo with white background taken within 6 months
About The City – Xi’an
Xi’an, which was called Chang’an in ancient times, is the capital city of China’s Shaanxi province and the largest designated central city in Northwest China. The total area of Xi’an is 10,752 square kilometers, and its population is 12 million. Xi’an is one of the three international metropolises and the 9th Regional Central City of China designated by China’s central government. It has earned the honorary titles of National Sanitary City, National Garden City, China City with Best Images, China City with Best International Images, and China’s Civilized City. Remarkably, it has been named China Happiest City seven years in a row.
|City Website||City Panorama||Photos|
Recent Job List
- Zhejiang Financial College: English Lecturer (Fall 20)
- Huainan Normal University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao Binhai University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Chongqing Technology and Business University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics: English Teacher (Fall 20)