Introduction to Xiamen University
Xiamen University (website) was founded in 1921 and is also a high-level university with a focus on the national “211 Project” and “985 Project”. In 2017, Xiamen University was selected as a list of universities in the world-class A of the Ministry of Education.
Position: Lecturers for undergraduate and graduate students
Contract Period: Commencing from September 2021 to June/July 2022
Work load: 12 teaching hours per week, relevant administrative work as well as participation in school and university events.
Job Responsibilities: teaching Business Communication and Professional Writing subjects to undergraduate and/or graduate students.
Teaching Location: Xiamen Campus and Xiang’an Campus, Xiamen, Fujian, China
Requirements: Native English speaker with a minimum Master’s degree; minimum two years of formal teaching experience and wholehearted commitment to teaching; a background in economics is preferred.
What we offer:
1. Salary: 8000-10000RMB per month (includes the basic salary, performance allowance, housing allowance and travel stipend); Additional course(s) may be arranged with commensurate pay.
2. Work Visa: We will apply for a one-year work visa for every teacher if he/she provides us with the required documents.
3. Lunch subsidy 440RMB per month, 9 or 10 months per year.
1. Your resume (CV)
2. A valid passport copy
3. Degree certificate copy
4. TEFL or TESOL certificate copy
5. Proof of no criminal record
6. Proof of health from a doctor showing no work restrictions
7. A recent photo
Application Deadline: March 30, 2021. Please your application documents via email to email@example.com with subject “Xiamen University 2021 Job Application”
About The City – Xiamen
Xiamen is a coastal city in Fujian Province in China. It is regarded as a gate of China in the south, is a city with warm climate and many popular tourist destinations. It has been an important port for centuries and became one of China’s earliest Special Economic Zones in the 1980s.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Job List
- Taizhou University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Henan Normal University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Shenzhen Education Bureau: Shenzhen Public School ESL Teacher
- College of Mobile Telecommunications, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications: English Teacher (Fall 21)
- Xiamen University: English Lecturer (Fall 21)
- Hunan Industry Polytechnic: English Teacher (Spring 21)