|Street View||Campus VR||Photos|
Introduction to Wuxi Vocational Institute of Commerce
Wuxi Vocational Institute of Commerce (无锡商业职业技术学院, website) was founded in 1965. There are 13 teaching colleges (departments) including business schools, 41 majors, and students from all provinces of the country. Currently, the institute has nearly 800 faculty members, and nearly 13,000 full-time students. Read More.
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have about 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position.
1. Native English speaker
2. Age under 60 according to the Chinese Work Visa Policy (Category B)
3. Bachelor’s degree or higher
4. Have at least two years of English teaching experience or have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
1. Salary: RMB 12,000 – RMB 15,000/month, unpaid paid winter vacation and paid summer vacation
2. Free round trip flight after completion of one year contract
3. On campus accommodation provided for free
4. Health insurance provided
Please send your CV via the link below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Wuxi Vocational Institute of Commerce Fall ’21 Job Application”. ISAC will review your eligibility and send your documents to the hiring manager. For express communication, please add Wechat ID at ricerner or Skype ID at live:isac.org.cn.
Recent Job List
- Zhejiang Financial College: English Lecturer (Fall ’21)
- Zhuhai College of Jilin University: English Teacher (IELTS)
- Wuxi Vocational Institute of Commerce: College English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Zhejiang A&F University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Dalian Jiaotong University: University English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- South China Business College of GDUFS: University ESL Teacher (Fall ’21)