Foreign English Teacher Recruitment
Located in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei Province and the largest city in central China, Wuhan City College formerly known as Wuhan University of Science and Technology (WUST), is a key public higher learning institution claiming traditional strengths in engineering and sciences, which are integrated with contemporary popular disciplines such as medicine, economics, management, humanities, art, law, and philosophy. Read More.
1. Native English speakers, with a bachelor’s degree or above
2. Two years of full-time English teaching experience or holding a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate of 120 hours or above
3. Good health condition
4. Under the age of 55
5. 18 classes per week, 45 minutes per class, from Monday to Friday with no office hours
Note that we are only accepting teachers who are residing in China due to international travel restriction.
Salary and Benefits
1. 15,000 RMB/month before tax
2. Free accommodation provided, with water, electricity, internet fees covered
3. 2,200 RMB travel allowance for one academic year
4. Flight reimbursement up to 8,000 RMB for one academic year
5. Paid with 70% of the salary during the winter and summer vacations
WUST City College Brochure (English)
To apply for this job please visit www.chinauniversityjobs.com.
Recent Job List
- Beijing Normal University: English Language Lecturer Positions at Beijing Normal University
- Beijing University of Civil Engineering and Architecture: English Teaching Opportunities at BUCEA
- Huizhou University: Foreign Teacher in Business English at Huizhou University
- Wuhan City College: English Lecturer Position at Wuhan City College
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: Oral English Foreign Teacher
- ChinaUniversityJobs.com: Language and Academic Jobs