Website Qingdao University of Technology Qindao College
Start Sept. 2020
English Teacher Recruitment
Qingdao University of Technology Qindao College (website) is the first batch of the first batch of independent schools in Qingdao, which is jointly organized by Qingdao Technological University and Qingdao Shengshi Overseas Chinese Education Management Co., Ltd. according to the new mechanism and new model. In January 2004, it was confirmed by the Ministry of Education and officially incorporated into the general enrollment plan of Shandong Province in the same year. The college is located in the eastern part of Chengyang District of Qingdao, the west piedmont of Laoshan scenic spot. Read More.
One English teacher wanted in Sept. 2020. Teach oral English courses. The base salary is RMB 7,000 plus extra overtime class pay. Usually the over time amount is about 4-5k per month based on 150 yuan per class for extra classes. The monthly average salary is about 11-12K (the required classes amount is 16, but foreign teachers usually about 24 classes per week, so 8 classes count as overtime). We provide on campus apartment, RMB 7,000 flight ticket subsidy, foreign expert insurance, paid winter and summer vacation. If the foreign teacher has no teaching experience or only one year of teaching experience, you must have a TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate. Note that the accommodation does not come with a kitchen, so you are unable to cook in your apartment. But the canteen food is a good choice if you like Chinese food, there are also many restaurants near our campus at reasonable price.
1. Native English speakers from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland
2. No more than 60 years old
3. Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
4. At least 2-year experiences of teaching or Corresponding Teaching Certificate
1. Life at Qindao College (Campus Scenery, Food, Activities etc.)
2. Qingdao City Life: City Guide: Living in Qingdao
About The City – Qingdao
Qingdao is a city in eastern Shandong Province on the east coast of China. It is the economic center of Shandong Province, a coastal important central city of China, a coastal city for resort and tourism, an international port city. Its total number of permanent residents was 9 million. The city is known as the Sailing City of China, the Best Sailing City of Asia, the World Beer City. It also won the reputations of the European-style city as “the Oriental Swiss” and “the City of Brands of China”.
Qingdao is an international marine scientific research and education center where reside 26 universities such as Shandong University (Qingdao Campus), Ocean University of China, China University of Petroleum. There are diversified exotic-style architectures in Qingdao, so it is called “the Universal Exposition of Architectures”. The architectural complex in Eight Great Passes was awarded the title of “the Most Beautiful Urban Area of China”.
You are expected to arrive at our university before Aug. 31st, 2020 for the Fall semester, 2020. If you are unable to arrive in China by Aug, you will be having online classes before the border opens to foreigners.
ISAC and QDC will assist you through the Work Visa Application process
Welcome to Qingdao University of Technology Qindao College
Recent Job List
- Qingdao Binhai University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Xi'an Technological University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Nanjing Institute of Technology: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao Vocational and Technical College of Hotel Management: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao University of Technology Qindao College: English Teacher (Fall 20)