Website Qingdao Binhai University
Start Sept. 2020
Foreign Teacher Recruitment
Qingdao Binhai University (website) was founded in 1992. In 1999, it became the first private college in Shandong Province. It was included in the National Unified Recruitment Program. In 2005, it was approved by the Ministry of Education as an ordinary undergraduate university. It is the first batch of private undergraduate colleges in Shandong Province. With the right to grant a bachelor’s degree, in 2017, he was awarded a master’s degree in Shandong Province. Read More.
Qingdao Binhai University is authorized to independently invite international experts to give instructions as well as employ international teachers, by the State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, China. ( Authorization Certificate No. A23711001)
Up to now, we have welcomed more than 280 international experts and teachers from America, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Germany, France, Russia, Australia, Korea, Japan and the Philippines to teach in Binhai University, and there are 14 international teachers from 9 countries working in this university now. The courses of English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese and Korean Languages and Literature are mainly taught by our international colleagues. Binhai always welcomes international teachers, and the new employees are expected to stay in their teaching positions for at least one academic year.
I. New international teachers wanted for next semester (beginning from Sept. 2020):
1, English Language Teacher
2, You will teach online classes before foreigners are allowed to enter China. After the border is open, you are required to arrive at our campus in Qingdao
1、Native speaker of the language he/she teaches.
2、 Holding a Bachelor’s degree or higher level.
3、 Be in a good health.
4、 Be secured by disease and life insurance before entering China.
Ⅲ. Salary and Benefits:
1. Monthly Salary for Language Teacher: 7500 – 8000RMB depending on your degree. Working hours are less than 18 classes per week (45 minutes per class);
2. There are also full salary in summer and winter vacation during the contract period (about 3 months for one academic year)
3. We will provide a free apartment with two bed rooms, one kitchen room, one bath room and also one living room.
4. Allowances including 2200RMB for traveling and 8000RMB for fight ticket after the employee finishes the teaching task for one academic year.
About The City – Qingdao
Qingdao is a city in eastern Shandong Province on the east coast of China. It is the economic center of Shandong Province, a coastal important central city of China, a coastal city for resort and tourism, an international port city. Its total number of permanent residents was 9 million. The city is known as the Sailing City of China, the Best Sailing City of Asia, the World Beer City. It also won the reputations of the European-style city as “the Oriental Swiss” and “the City of Brands of China”.
Qingdao is an international marine scientific research and education center where reside 26 universities such as Shandong University (Qingdao Campus), Ocean University of China, China University of Petroleum. There are diversified exotic-style architectures in Qingdao, so it is called “the Universal Exposition of Architectures”. The architectural complex in Eight Great Passes was awarded the title of “the Most Beautiful Urban Area of China”.
|City Gov||City Panorama||City Gallery|
You are expected to arrive at our university before Aug. 31st, 2020 for the Fall semester, 2020. If you are unable to arrive in China by Aug, you will be having online classes before the border opens to foreigners.
ISAC and Binhai University will assist you through the Work Visa Application process
Introduction to Qingdao Binhai University
Qingdao City Video
Recent Job List
- Qingdao Binhai University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Huainan Normal University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Xi'an Technological University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Nanjing Institute of Technology: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao Vocational and Technical College of Hotel Management: English Teacher (Fall 20)