Foreign Teacher Recruitment
Established in 1927, Nanjing Xiaozhuang University is a higher education institution located in the metropolis of Nanjing, Jiangsu Province. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Education Department, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing Xiaozhuang University is a coeducational higher education institution. Nanjing Xiaozhuang University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. Currently, Xiaozhuang has over 15,300 students enrolled in full time undergraduate programs, as well as over 9000 students enrolled in various types of adult continuing education programs Read More.
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have a maximum of 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes;
1. Mainly teach business English. Some spoken English or writing courses if needed.
2. Location: 3601 Hongjing Avenue, Nanjing Xiaozhuang University, Fangshan Campus
1. Native English speaker
2. Age under 60
3. Have a degree of bachelor or above; have at least two-year English teaching experience or have certificate of teaching English to speaker of other languages (such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA)
Salary and Benefits:
1. Base salary 7,000 RMB/month, housing allowance for 2,000 RMB/month; higher salary given to candidate with Master’s or PhD degree and university teaching experience.
2. 2,000 RMB Travel allowance per year
3. 8,000 RMB travel ticket subsidies
4. Annual spring travel
5. Commercial medical insurance provided
6. Paid 3-4 week winter vacation and 1 month paid summer vacation for the first year; 2-month paid summer vacation for the second year.
If you have business English teaching background or English translation background, your salary will be about 500-1000 higher.
Foreign Faculty Size: 11. Foreign Teachers Working at NJXZU
3601 Hongjing Avenue, Nanjing, China
About The City – Nanjing
Nanjing is a city full of vigor and opportunities. It is a window for you to get a glimpse of real China. Touring, studying and living here, you may find it changing and growing every day, you may find it a city with Chinese tradition as the background and full of many modern qualities, and you may feel the hospitality of the people here.
Nanjing is situated in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, about 300km to Shanghai, the largest city of China. Its annual average temperature is 16℃. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu Province with the total area of 6,587.02 square kilometers, and its resident population is 9.535 million.
|City Website||City Panorama||Photos|
Work Visa Application
You are expected to arrive at our university before Mar. 31st, 2021 for the Spring semester.
Recent Job List
- College of Mobile Telecommunications, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications: Deutschlehrer, German Teacher (Spring 21)
- College of Mobile Telecommunications, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Taizhou University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang University: Business English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics: Spanish Teacher (Fall 20)
- City College WUST: English Teacher (Fall 20)