|Street View||Campus VR||Photos||Video|
Foreign Teacher Recruitment
Established in 1927, Nanjing Xiaozhuang University is a higher education institution located in the metropolis of Nanjing, Jiangsu Province. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Education Department, Jiangsu Province, Nanjing Xiaozhuang University is a coeducational higher education institution. Nanjing Xiaozhuang University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. Currently, Xiaozhuang has over 15,300 students enrolled in full time undergraduate programs, as well as over 9000 students enrolled in various types of adult continuing education programs Read More.
The role of English Teacher for Education Majors is to teach education related courses in English. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have a maximum of 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes;
1. Mainly teach Education courses to Education major students.
2. Location: 3601 Hongjing Avenue, Nanjing Xiaozhuang University, Fangshan Campus
1. Native English speaker
2. Age under 60
3. Must have a Master’s degree in education or related major; teachers with PhD degree are preferred
Salary and Benefits:
1. Base salary 13,000 RMB/month, housing allowance for 2,000 RMB/month; 14,000-15,000 RMB/month given to candidate with rich teaching experience and PhD degree.
2. Paid 4-week winter vacation and 1 month paid summer vacation for the first year; 2-month paid summer vacation for the second year.
3. 2,000 RMB Travel allowance per year
4. 8,000 RMB travel ticket subsidies
5. Annual spring travel
6. Commercial medical insurance provided
Foreign Faculty Size: 11. Foreign Teachers Working at NJXZU
About The City – Nanjing
Nanjing is a city full of vigor and opportunities. It is a window for you to get a glimpse of real China. Touring, studying and living here, you may find it changing and growing every day, you may find it a city with Chinese tradition as the background and full of many modern qualities, and you may feel the hospitality of the people here.
Nanjing is situated in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, about 300km to Shanghai, the largest city of China. Its annual average temperature is 16℃. Nanjing is the capital of Jiangsu Province with the total area of 6,587.02 square kilometers, and its resident population is 9.535 million.
|City Website||City Panorama||Photos|
Recent Job List
- Quanzhou Normal University: College Japanese Teacher 日本語教師 (Fall ’21)
- Quanzhou Normal University: College English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Nanjing Agricultural University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Nanjing Agricultural University: Oral English Teacher (Summer Camp ’21)
- Zhejiang Technical Institute of Economics: Oral English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: English Teacher (Fall ’21)