Introduction to Nanchang Institute of Technology
Nanchang Institute of Technology (NIT) is a regular institution of higher learning co-constructed by the central and local governments and subject to the administration by local government.
Nanchang Institute of Technology now has 17,691 full-time students, including 149 postgraduate students, 14,446 undergraduate students and 3,096 junior college students. Read More.
School of Foreign Languages
Nanchang Institute of Technology School of Foreign Languages was established in 2013, formerly known as the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures. The college has three majors: English (Business English), French and Translation, and undertakes the task of teaching English in the whole university. There are eight teaching and research sections, including English major, French major, translation major, college English etc. There are also foreign language experiment centers, English language and literature research development studios, foreign language and literature research institutes.
French Teacher Recruitment
- 1. Position: French language teacher; teach online before the border opens
- 2. Workload: about 16 classes per week
- 3. Health Condition: Applicants should be in good health condition
- 4. Personality: we are looking for teachers who are:
- Interested in Chinese culture and languages
- Have a passion for teaching, dedication to students
- Friendly in nature
- Open-minded and with good communication skills
- 5. No criminal records on file.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline.
2. Have 2+ years of French teaching experience; those who are with degree in education, linguistics, or who are French Language Teaching Certificate holders can be exempt from work experience requirements.
3. Under 60 years old
4. Should respect Chinese law, and follow staff behavior regulation of Nanchang Institute of Technology
1. Monthly Salary: RMB 8000/month for Bachelor’s degree holder, RMB 8500/month for Master’s degree holder
2. Flight Allowance: RMB 10000 yuan/year, pay in cash or reimbursement from tickets bought by foreign teachers themselves
3. Free private 2-bedroom accommodation provided
4. Winter vocation with full pay. You will get full pay in July if you renew the contract
Other benefits: Travelling allowance, Renew contract allowance, Summer vacation allowance, Medical allowance
Foreign Teacher Handbook
About The City – Nanchang
Nanchang is the capital of Jiangxi, a province in China famous for its beautiful sceneries and outdoor greenery. Nanchang is situated near the mountains and by the waters, with Meiling West Mountains in the west, Ganjiang River passing through the city, and two rivers and eight lakes interspersed. With city greening coverage rate reaching 43% and water area reaching 29.78%, Nanchang is a provincial capital city with the largest water area proportion among all the provincial capital cities, and it is awarded National Civilized City, National Hygiene City, National Garden City and National Forest City successively, reputed as “Pearl of Poyang Lake, Water Capital of China”.
To apply for this job please visit www.chinauniversityjobs.com.
Recent Job List
- Nanchang Institute of Technology: Online English Lecturer
- Zhejiang University: English Teacher
- Zhuhai College of Science and Technology: English IELTS Lecturer
- Nanchang Institute of Technology: Professeur de Francais / Online FLE Teacher
- Dalian Jiaotong University: English Lecturer (Fall ’21)
- South China Business College of GDUFS: University ESL Teacher (Fall ’21)