Website Liaoning Technical University
Recruitment Notice for Foreign Teachers
Liaoning Technical University was founded in 1949. For more than 70 years, our university has featured in geology and mining specialty and formed our unique way of development. Now it has developed into a domestic first-class Teaching and Research Oriented University with distinctive characteristics, prominent disciplines, solid educational strength and international influence. Our university boasts nine disciplines including engineering, management, science, economics, literature, law, agriculture, education and art. There are 24 colleges in our university, with all the levels of higher education, including postdoctoral, doctoral, master’s, undergraduate, vocational and international students. There are 1700 full-time faculty members in our university and more than 1000 of them are professors or vice-professors. In 2017, Mining Engineering, Surveying and Mapping, and Safety Engineering were officially recognized as the first-class characteristic disciplines in Liaoning province, which also initiated and speed up the construction of first-class disciplines in our university. Read More.
Job Description and Benefits
1. Language Requirement: English
2. School location: Fuxin City, Liaoning Province
3. School type: Public University
4. Contract duration: Two-year contract
5. Working hours per week: 12 class hours (45 minutes/class hour)
6. Monthly salary (RMB): 6,000 for Bachelor’s Degree and 7,000 for Master’s Degree and can be negotiated after interview
7. Overtime pay (RMB): 100 per hour and will be paid at the end of each semester
8. Air fare (RMB): One round trip on successful completion of one-year contract
9. Free boarding: a flat in Foreign Expert Apartment with basic facilities
10. Boarding place: on campus
11. Travel Bonus (RMB): 2,200 on successful completion of one-year contract
Basic Requirement for Employees
1. Native English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa
2. BA, BS or MA, those with ESL or ESF certificates are given priorities for consideration
3. In good health condition, with no mental illness and infectious disease
4. No criminal record
5. Passionate for teaching; Interested in Chinese Culture; Good manners
6. Qualified for the task of Teaching English as Second Language(TESL)
LNTU and ISAC will guide you through the Work Visa Application process
Foreign Faculty Size: 1
About The City – Fuxin
Fuxin is a small city in northwestern Liaoning province, China. It is about 200 km from Shenyang, the provincial capital city of Liaoning Province. About 700,000 are resident in the urban area, which comprises four urban districts, collectively known as ‘Fuxin City’.
Fuxin is a mining center in an agricultural region, producing mostly coal and agate. Fuxin is known as China’s ‘Agate City’, with 50% of the nation’s known deposits of the mineral being located there. The city also accounts for more than 90% of the country’s agate products.
Fuxin is served by the China National Highway 101, which connects Beijing to Shenyang. G25 Changchun–Shenzhen Expressway makes Fuxin into National Trunk Highway System. As regards rail transport, Fuxin is well-connected to the major cities in North and Northeastern China, such as Beijing, Tianjin and Shenyang by a number of trains. The city is also now connected to Shanghai and the booming Chinese East coast region by a train that runs directly between Shanghai and Fuxin.
Liaoning Technical University and ISAC will guide you through the Work Visa Application process
To apply for this job please visit www.isacteach.com.