Foreign Teacher Recruitment
Located in Dalian, a beautiful coastal city in northern China, Liaoning Normal University (LNNU) is one of the key institutions of higher learning in Liaoning Province. As the biggest leading teacher training institution in the province, it is recognized as bases of elementary and secondary teachers training, higher education teachers training, continuous education, educational science research and consultation and local economic and social development center. Read More.
The role of a Foreign French teacher is to help our students speak French and improve French practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have about 12-14 classes per week, each class for 50 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position.
1. Position: French FLE Teacher
2. Workload: 14-16 classes per week
3. Courses: French Language and Western Culture and Festivals
Salary and Benefits
1. Monthly salary: 6,500 RMB/month
2. Flight reimbursement for a round-trip ticket
3. Private, on-campus accommodation
4. Paid winter and summer vacation
1. Bachelor degree or above; Master degree or PhD preferred
2. Native French speakers only
3. At least 2 years of French teaching experience or a French teaching certificate
About The City – Dalian
Located on the east coast of Eurasia Continent, Dalian consists of 260 islands of different sizes. One of the nation’s 14 first coastal cities to open up to the outside world, Dalian serves as an important port in China. As an international center for airlines, logistics and regional finance in Northeast Asia, it is also northeast China’s largest port.
It is also among the “Best Tourist Cities in China” selected by the World Tourism Organization. In March 1999, the National Tourism Administration named Dalian “Capital of Romance”. Surrounding the city are prime spots to enjoy water sports, while every year it hosts various events such as the Sand Beach Cultural Festival, the International Fashion Festival and the International Beer Festival. With the Bohai Sea to the west and the Yellow Sea in the east, Dalian is neither too hot in summer nor too cold in winter. Dalian promotes tourism through the 3S: – sun, sand and sea in summer and springtime climate, sports and shopping in winter. More than 40 percent of the city is covered by greenery, the equivalent of 11.1 sq m for every resident. Dalian has been awarded many titles for its environment, including the China Residence Award and the National Environment Protection Model City. It was among the world’s top 500 cities with excellent environment listed by the United Nations.
|City Gov||City Panorama||City Gallery|
Recent Job List
- Yan'an University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Fujian Medical University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Shandong Vocational and Technical University of International Studies: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Xi'an International University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Xi'an International University: Korean Teacher (Spring 21)
- Xi'an International University: 日本語教師 / Japanese Teacher (Spring 21)