Introduction to Hunan Vocational Institute of Technology
Hunan Vocational Institute of Technology (湖南理工职业技术学院, website) was founded in 1978 and is a public full-time higher vocational college for national enrollment. The school is located in the central city of Xiangtan, the hometown of great people. The campus is exquisite and green. The college currently has more than 6,500 students and more than 500 full-time teachers. Read More.
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have no more than 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes;
1. Full-time English teacher, mainly teaching oral English courses
2. Work at the School of Foreign Languages
3. No more than 16 classes per week, no office hours.
Salary and Benefits:
3. RMB 100 for each extra class.
4. 400RMB for meals each month.
1. Native English speaker.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
3. At least 2 years of English teaching experience, or holding a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate.
4. Clean background, respectful to China’s culture and laws, passionate about teaching.
About The City – Xiangtan
You are expected to arrive at our university before Mar. 31st, 2021 for the Spring semester.
Recent Job List
- Yan'an University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Fujian Medical University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Shandong Vocational and Technical University of International Studies: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Xi'an International University: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Xi'an International University: Korean Teacher (Spring 21)
- Xi'an International University: 日本語教師 / Japanese Teacher (Spring 21)