Hunan Institute of Engineering
Start Apr. 2020
English Teacher Recruitment
Hunan Institute of Engineering (湖南工程学院) is an undergraduate college hosted by the Hunan Provincial People’s Government. Read More.
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have 18 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position.
1. Native English speaker
2. Age under 60
3. Have a degree of bachelor’s or above;
4. Have 2 years of formal English teaching experience or have TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
1. Bachelor’s 7,000 – 8,000 RMB per month. Higher salary for higher degree holders
2. Insurance provided during employment period
3. Round-trip air tickets provided up to 10,000 RMB
4. On campus accommodation provided for free
5. Half paid summer and winter vacation
Video: Hunan Institute of Engineering
About The City – Changsha
Xiangtan is a city in Hunan province, only about 22 miles (35 km) south of Changsha, the provincial capital. There are over 100 scenic spots including plentiful marvelous natural beauty such as mountains and water, clear lakes, water-eroded caves in Xiangtan. The best way to get to Xiangtan is to take the high-speed rail from Changsha which takes 15 minutes.
HIE and ISAC will guide you through the Work Visa Application process