Huizhou University is a large, nationally accredited public undergraduate university in Huizhou City, Guangdong Province, China. The institution is recognized for its international education in Business Management, Fashion, Engineering, and Science disciplines.
Located in the Pearl River Delta region, it offers beautiful scenery, great year round semi-tropical climate, a bustling city lifestyle, and close to beaches, mountains, all within a short distance to major cities like Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Macau. Huizhou University has recently expanded and has multiple teaching positions available.
Current Positions Available: Foreign Teacher in Business English
One-year contract: Renewable
Teaching Load: 12 -14 teaching hours per week
Class size: 25-45 students / 45 Min. class periods (college age students)
Business Hours: Normal schedule Mon.-Fri.
Application Close Date: Open until filled
- Competitive Base Salary according to education & experience
- Accommodation – Fully furnished apartment provided, or generous stipend for off-campus housing
- Travel allowance included in base salary
- 11 national holidays plus paid leave
- Annual bonus
- Annual Airfare reimbursement
- Medical Insurance – Basic Medical Provided
- Visa: Z-Work Visa Provided
- At least a Master’s degree in relevant discipline, (prefer) Ph.D, Ed.D
- Minimum 120hr TEFL or TESOL certificate required
- No applicants above 58 years of age due to visa/work permit restrictions
- Two or more years of relevant teaching and professional experience is preferred
Open & Respectful to Chinese Culture / Enjoy Teaching Tertiary Students
- Contribute to the curriculum and development of courses offered across our undergraduate programs and the delivery of approved courses that enhance the student learning experience.
- Engage in course design, classroom management, student assessments, curriculum review, and new course validation processes.
- Participate and support the accreditation process of the school, provide teaching, learning, and administrative support to the school as a member of the foreign faculty.
- Undertake other duties within the reasonable scope of this job post, as requested by the administrative leadership team.
Required information from applicant:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae / Resume)
- Cover letter (Optional)
- Copy of highest degree & TEFL /TESOL certificate
- Copy of Passport
- At least 2 reference letter
- Contact information
To apply for this job please visit www.chinauniversityjobs.com.
Recent Job List
- Fujian Medical University: English Teacher at Fujian Medical University
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang University: English Teacher Position at Nanjing Xiaozhuang University
- Chongqing Normal University: Foreign English Teacher at Chongqing Normal University
- Dalian Jiaotong University: Учитель русского языка Russian Lecturer at Dalian Jiaotong University
- Dalian Jiaotong University: English Lecturer at Dalian Jiaotong University
- Henan Normal University: English Lecturer at Henan Normal University