Hangzhou Jingyuan Middle School
Start in Nov. 2019
Introduction to Hangzhou Jingyuan Middle School
Jingyuan Middle School was established in 2017. The goal of the school is to create a first-class smart school that creates beauty and share beauty. The school always adheres to the beauty of educating people, respects the beauty of students’ differences, and implements the “layered walking” and “small class” modes. To achieve personalized teaching; to promote the creation and dissemination of beauty, to actively explore the experience and creation of beauty, to explore the creation of a learning community, teachers and students to move towards a better future.
1. Applicants should have a Bachelor degree or above, major in education, linguistics or English language preferred
2. Applicants should have at least 2 years of English teaching experience, or a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TKT certificate
3. Teaching experience in primary school or middle school preferred
4. Native English Speaker
5. Age: between 20-40 years old
Around 20 classes per week, with office hours from Mon. to Fri. Teach English to middle school students between 12-15 years old.
Salary and Benefits
1. 14,000 RMB/month, half paid winter vacation
2. Up to 10,000 RMB flight allowance
3. Private one bedroom apartment provided
Jingyuan Middle school is located in Xiasha, Hangzhou. Xiasha is a sub-city-center about 30 mins from Hangzhou city center. The public transportation here is convenient as the metro station is 10 minutes walk from the school. Suzhou and Shanghai are nearby cities and it takes around 1-1.5 hours to get by fast train.
Shopping malls and the Jinsha lake are close to the school, so you can buy groceries and take a walk after school. If you work at our school, you will be the only foreign teacher here. It will be a very different experience and an opportunity to quickly get familiar with local culture, food or learn Chinese by mixing up with the locals and exploring the good-tasting restaurants near our school.
Jingyuan Middle School Video
Video: Interview with Kevin
*To apply for this position fill out the application form and put Hangzhou Program or Jingyuan Middle School as your preferred school/program. You will hear from us in 24-48 hours. (Holidays Excluded)
1. Interview contact: Lucy Ji, ISAC HR Manager.
2. Hangzhou Program contact: Ms. Guo, Hangzhou Foreign Teacher Service Center
*(First round interview is about 10-15 mins, and second round interview is about 15-20 mins)
1. ISAC and Hangzhou Education Bureau will assist you through the work visa application process
2. City Guide: Living in Hangzhou
Recent Job List
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao Binhai University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Xi'an Technological University: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Nanjing Institute of Technology: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Qingdao Vocational and Technical College of Hotel Management: English Teacher (Fall 20)
- Hainan Tropical Ocean University: English Teacher (Fall 20)