English Teacher Recruitment
Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology is a public undergraduate university jointly established by the Guangdong Provincial People’s Government and China Petrochemical Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation and China National Offshore Oil Corporation. It is the only university with a special petrochemical industry in South China. Excellent Engineer Education and Training Program” University, Guangdong Province, high-level science and engineering university to build colleges and universities. Read More.
The role of a Foreign English teacher is to help our students speak English and improve English practical skills. Those responsibilities include preparing lessons and lesson material, teaching young adult students, holding counseling sessions, assisting colleagues, maintaining records, writing progress reports, etc. You will have about 16 classes per week, each class for 45 minutes; there is no office hours required for this position.
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor’s degree or above in any discipline. English or Education major is considered preferred.
3. Minimum of 2 years’ English teaching experience or TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
4. No criminal records on file.
1. Monthly Salary:
– 10,000 RMB per month for Bachelor’s Degree.
– 11,000 per month for Master’s Degree.
– 12,000 per month for PhD Degree.
2. International Travelling Allowance: 10,000 yuan per year
3. Free accommodation on campus. A private apartment on campus.
139 Guandu 2nd Rd, Maoming, Guangdong Province, China
The campus is in downtown Maoming. There are shops and shopping malls around the university. The 1+1 shopping plaza is right across the campus where you can find various food selections. The largest shopping mall in the city, Easco city, is about 4 km away.
About Maoming, Guangdong Province
Maoming is a coastal city, located in southwest of South China’s Guangdong province. Facing the South China Sea, the city is 362 kilometers from Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong province. Maoming is often referred to as the “Petroleum City in South China”, and is one of the biggest petrochemical bases in the country, with an annual refining capacity of 13.5 million metric tons and annual ethylene production of 380,000 tons. It is also an important base for energy and raw materials. Maoming boasts a long and sinuous coastline extending more than 220 kilometers. It is reputed for its fine natural seaports for refined oil and aquatic products, such as Shuidong Port and Bohe Port. Shuidong Port is a national first-class port capable of handling 14.5 million tons of cargo annually. Bohe Port is one of the three biggest fishing ports in Guangdong province, prolific in lobsters, prawns, sea cucumbers, weever fish, and green crabs. Bohe Port is Guangdong’s number one fishing port.
Campus View Video
Recent Job List
- Hunan Industry Polytechnic: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Hunan Vocational Institute of Technology: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics: English Teacher (Spring 21)
- Nanchang Institute of Technology: English Lecturer (Spring ’21)
- Nanchang Institute of Technology: Professeur de Francais / FLE Teacher (Spring ’21)
- Nanjing University of Finance and Economics Hongshan College: English Teacher (Spring ’21)