Fuzhou University of International Studies and Trade
Start Mar. 2020
Foreign English Teacher Recruitment
Located at Changle City, a gateway to Fuzhou, a historical city and a seaside culture center, Fuzhou University of International Studies and Trade is a full-time public undergraduate institution of higher learning upon the approval of the Ministry of Education in 2011 and granted undergraduate degree program in 2015. Read More
English Lecturer Tasks:
1. No less than 256 teaching periods per semester, with each period lasting for 45 minutes.
2. 2 teaching periods’ English corner per week.
3. Contract period: in accordance with the actual commencement day. And the contract term lasts for 1 year.
Job Qualifications for Foreign English Teachers:
1. At least Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
2. Education major is preferred.
3. University’s teaching experience is preferred.
4. Have a TESOL or TEFL or CELTA.
5. At least 25 years old and at most 55 years old.
6. Can respect and observe Chinese laws and regulations.
7. Good Personality.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Annual Salary (before tax): RMB 100,000 (BA degree), 110,000 (MA degree).
2. Meals: free meals at the teachers’ canteen.
3. Apartment: free private apartment with furniture, TV, air-conditioning in the bedroom, telephone, bathroom with heater, washing machine and refrigerator in the kitchen etc., with free electricity (200 KWH per month), water (8 tons per month) and Internet access.
4. Airfare: reimbursement of international one-way economic-class ticket upon the contract fulfillment up to 4,000 RMB.
5. Holiday: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays and festival bonus on some important traditional festivals.
6. Insurance: health and accident insurance.
Life on Campus
1. Life at FUIST (Campus Scenery, Food, Activities, Foreign Teacher Accommodation etc.)
2. University Introduction: Video
FZFU and ISAC will guide you through the Work Visa Application process