Introduction to CIPTC
CIPTC is a State-owned company that recruits Foreign Teachers for the Education Bureau in Shenzhen, China. CIPTC has around 300 foreign employees working in public schools throughout the Shenzhen Area.
I. Job Vacancy
Job Title: ESL Teacher
Location: Public Schools in Nanshan District, Shenzhen.
Arrival Date: For this specific job position, you are expected to arrive in Shenzhen before Apr. 30th, 2021. Some positions require office hours and some don’t, depending on which school you will be working at. We list a few school panoramas to give you a better idea what your future schools are like:
Shenzhen Nanshan Arts and Science Experimental School
Shenzhen Nanshan Foreign Language Senior High School
Shenzhen Bolun Vocational and Technical School
II. General Standard
Ideal applicants should have a degree and 120 hours TEFL or Teacher Certification from English native speaking countries.
1. Prepare lessons and teach at assigned school
2. Join in school activities (including English contest, festival parties, open class, etc.).
3. Participate in relevant meetings and educational research activities held by school.
4. Other work or activities agreed in contract.
IV. Other details:
1. Location: Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
2. Starting date: April 2021
3. Working hours: 8am-12pm, 2pm-5:00pm, Monday to Friday
4. Teaching hours: Up to 18 classes per week
5. Average Class size:40-50 students
6. Student’s age:
– Kindergarten (3-5)
– Primary school (6-12)
– Middle school & High school (13-18)
V. Employment terms and benefits
1. The employment term is from September to July
2. Monthly salary is 15,000RMB before tax.
3. Accommodation included or receive RMB3000 (before tax) housing allowance.
4. Flight allowances of RMB 8,000.
5. Up to 6000 performance bonus
6. Extending contract bonus 2000 RMB
7. Fully paid during the winter holiday.
8. Work Visa (Z) and Residence Permit
9. Accidental Insurance and National Social Insurance
10. CIPTC offers free Chinese class once a week and professional development training once a month.
11. CIPTC will organize a site-seeing activity every month.
Please your CV and available starting date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “CIPTC 2021 Job Application (Apr. 2021)”. ISAC will review your documents and send your application to Ms. Li, hiring manager of CIPTC Program. For express communication, please add Wechat ID at ricerner or Skype ID at live:isac.org.cn
About The City – Shenzhen
Shenzhen is a coastal city in Guangdong Province in China. It is regarded as a gate of China in the south, is a city with warm climate and most developed and high-tech economy in China.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Recent Job List
- Dalian Jiaotong University: University English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Zhuhai College of Jilin University: University English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang University: English Teacher for Education Majors (Fall ’21)
- Nanjing Xiaozhuang University: Business English Teacher (Fall ’21)
- Zhejiang Financial College: English Lecturer (Fall ’21)
- South China Business College: English Teacher (Fall ’21)