Introduction to Shanghai Normal University Tianhua College
Shanghai Normal University Tianhua College (website) was established in April 2005 with the approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education. It is a full-time private undergraduate college. Students who meet the requirements are awarded a bachelor’s degree according to the state regulation. The college is located in Jiading District, Shanghai, at the junction of Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces next to Metro Line 11 in Shanghai. With the completion of the intercity high-speed railway, Tianhua college is very conveniently connected with the large cities in the Yangtze River Delta.
The school covers an area of 500 mu and has a building area of 210,000 square meters. It has good and modern teaching facilities, spacious sports venues, beautiful campus environment. The campus is close by rivers, and surrounded by a green area of 100,000 square meters and other natural resources. The good environment makes the college an ideal places for students and teachers. Read More.
ESL Teacher Recruitment
- 20-24 teaching hours/week (18weeks/semester, including 2 weeks for exam and grading; in total of 320-384 teaching hours per semester)
- Note: 1 teaching hour=40mins
- College students aging from 18-22
- 10,000 /month for BA;
- 12,000/month for MA;
- 14,000/month for PhD/EdD or above;
|Flight and Travel Allowance
- Free round-trip from home country to China and travel allowances
- 150-200RMB/hour based on teaching tasks
|Vacation with Pay
- 1 month paid holiday around February during Spring Festival in China and other non-work holiday;
- Free Apartment with free utility fees close to/on campus
- Free week-day lunch coupons
- Free visa support;
- Free Foreign expert certificate and residence permit application support;
- Holiday bonuses or gifts provided
- Completion bonus: Teachers entering a second year of employment withTianhua College will receive an extra one-month base salary as completion bonus which will be evened into the second contract year.
- Must be from an English speaking country
- BA degree required or above, MA degree preferred
- 2-year teaching experience required
- TEFL/TESOL preferred
- Reference letter for previous teaching experience required
- Experience of teaching college students preferred
Please send your CV via here or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Shanghai Normal University Tianhua College Job Application”. ISAC will review your eligibility and send your documents to the hiring manager. For express communication, please add Wechat ID at ricerner or Skype ID at live:isac.org.cn.